1. What potential obligations are there for manufacturers of electronic components under the REACH regulations?
2. What time limits apply for notifying the ECHA and for informing customers?
3. Are there cases when a substance must be registered if it is contained in an article?
4. Where can I find information on substances in EPCOS products?
5. What retention periods apply to documents where REACH is concerned?
6. How has EPCOS prepared for its role(s) under REACH?
7. Are non-European TDK Electronics locations affected by REACH?
8. The automotive industry wants to have a single point of contact in TDK Electronics. How does TDK Electronics meet this requirement?
9. What help is available on REACH?
10. Who is a manufacturer, who is an importer? What is an article?
11. Do all substances that occur in components have to be registered?
12. Is TDK Electronics REACH-compliant?
13. Do EPCOS products contain substances of very high concern (SVHC)?
14. How does TDK Electronics communicate REACH-related issues?