October 27, 2015
Compact SMD push-pull transformers
TDK Corporation presents a new series of EPCOS SMD push-pull transformers featuring compact dimensions of just 9 mm x 8 mm x 5.7 mm. Windings with center taps are located on both the primary and secondary side. The series comprises five types with different transformation ratios ranging between 1:1 and 1:3.8. This enables voltage ratios of 5 V to 5 V or 3.3 V to 12 V to be implemented. Depending on the type, the inductance values of the primary winding are between 9.5 µH and 94 µH.
The transformers of the new B82805* series are designed for a typical switching frequency of 250 kHz and operating temperature range of between -25°C and +125°C.
The RoHS-compatible components are suitable, for example, for smaller switched-mode power supplies using push-pull technology and for electrical isolation in industrial automation and process engineering applications.
- Switch-mode power supplies using push-pull technology
- Electrical isolation in industrial automation and process engineering
Main features and benefits
- Compact dimensions of just 9 mm x 8 mm x 5.7 mm
- Five types with different transformation ratios for common voltages in industrial applications
- Typical switching frequency 250 kHz
L (1 – 2) [µH]
Get in Contact
Sales Network & Sites
If you are interested in our products, you will find here an overview of our worldwide sales offices, which you can contact quickly and easily