April 27, 2023
TDK displays latest sensor solutions and passive components at Sensor+Test and PCIM
- Sensor+Test and PCIM take place from May 9 to 11 in parallel in the Exhibition Center Nuremberg, Germany
- TDK is represented at Sensor+Test at booth 204 in hall 1 and at PCIM at booth 348 in hall 9
- There will be a wide range of products on display, including sensors, sensor systems, embedded motor control solutions, an Acoustic Data Link (ADL), and accelerometers and passive components
TDK Corporation (TSE 6762) showcases its sensor innovations and latest passive components for automotive, industrial, and medical applications, power electronics, intelligent motion, renewable energy and energy management at this year’s Sensor+Test and PCIM, taking place in parallel from May 9 to 11 in the Exhibition Center Nuremberg, Germany. At Sensor+Test, TDK presents magnetic sensors and embedded motor control solutions as well as temperature and pressure sensors, piezoelectric (PVDF) sensors and actuators, ultrasonic sensor modules, acoustic data link solutions, and accelerometers in hall1 at booth 204. A few exhibition halls away, at PCIM, TDK presents passive components highlights, in hall 9 at booth 348. These include the most diverse capacitor technologies for DC link applications, inductors, protection devices and reference designs.
Product highlights at Sensor+Test, Booth 204, Hall 1:
- Magnetic sensors: HAL 302x, a new, stray-field robust ASIL C ready Hall-effect position sensor family for high-speed e-motor applications. This new sensor solution suits for use in electric power steering systems, e-motors (e-axis), electric brake boosters and electromechanical brakes (EMB).
- Embedded motor control solutions: HVC 5x, a new family of programmable system-on-chip (SOC) motor controllers for driving small stepper, brushed (BDC) and brushless (BLDC) motors in automotive and industrial applications.
- Pressure sensors: Pressure-temperature sensors for thermal management, and pressure sensors for fuel tank leakage detection, and for industrial applications.
- Temperature sensors: Industrial surface temperature sensing and automotive temperature sensors including an e-motor busbar sensor, an e-motor small case series, clip-on sensors for heat pumps, and a sensor for high-voltage.
- Acoustic Data Link (ADL): This technology uses acoustic material waves instead of electromagnetic waves, enabling supply power and digital data transmission through closed metal surfaces without through-hole connection.
- Ultrasonic sensor modules: Measuring range 15 cm to 200 cm, transducer including intelligent integrated controller in one module, dust and splash water protected due to closed membrane.
- Accelerometers: AXO®300 platform of miniature, closed-loop, high-performance digital MEMS accelerometers.
Product highlights at PCIM, Hall 9, Booth 348:
- μPOL™: Smallest available point of load DC-DC converter for applications such as data center, industrial, machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), 5G supplies and IoT networking. Best power density for high-end applications like FPGA/SoCs, ASICs, VR14 applications.
- ModCap™: Now available in a version with bio-film. Especially suitable for fast-switching SiC-based converters.
- Aluminum caps: New multipin designs with reverse polarity protection, which are characterized by their compact design, high ripple current capability and long service life for DC link applications.
- HVC (High Voltage Contactor): New types with higher voltage and current. Suitable for E-mobility and switching battery systems in photovoltaic plants.
- Protection Devices: NTC and PTC inrush current limiters, and varistors now also available in SMD design.
- EMC Components: Common mode and differential mode chokes for different current values, now also available in SMD design.
- Reference designs: Frequency converters, charger modules for xEV, DC-DC-converters.
Get in Contact
Sales Network & Sites
If you are interested in our products, you will find here an overview of our worldwide sales offices, which you can contact quickly and easily