- Compact EIA 1812 case size
- Wide temperature range from -20 °C to +80 °C
- More than 1000 recharging cycles
- Easy placement and processing using reflow soldering techniques
- Multilayer technology (like MLCC)
- Solid ceramic electrolyte rules out the risk of fire, explosion or leakage of liquid electrolyte
- IoT devices e.g., smart meters, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), smart home sensors, real-time clocks (RTC)
- Bluetooth beacons (BLE)
- Wearable devices
- Systems for energy harvesting
The development kit contains a blister with 10 pieces of CeraCharge packed under vacuum in a plastic bag. The pieces are from regular mass production and can be used for testing, prototypes and pilot production.
For more information, please download the sample kit PDF or order from our distributors.