SMD NTC Thermistors for Temperature Measurement and Compensation in Automotive Applications
- As defined by IEC 60539, NTC (Negative Temperature Coefficient) thermistors are thermally sensitive semiconductor resistors which show a decrease in resistance as temperature increases.
- SMD NTCs are designed for temperature measurement and compensation.
- Qualification based on AEC-Q200, Rev. D
- Operating temperature range: -40... +150 °C
- Available case sizes 0402, 0603 and 0805
- Resistance values 4.7 up to 100 kΩ
- Different B values
- Excellent long-term aging stability in high-temperature and high humidity environment
- Nickel barrier termination and lead-free solderability
Ordering No.: B57999V5999J199
For more information, please download the sample kit PDF or order from our distributors.
Order from Digi-Key
Order from Mouser